General Questions About The Ruling Family Of Abu Dhabi 1:

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
will still remain relevant and bani Tahnoon too. (in bani tahnoon, i mean Mohammed, Khalifa, Sultan, Ahmed)

I was thinking exactly about that

Ahmed, Mohamed and Khalifa will remain relevant for a long time due to the positions they occupy: respectively Deputy Chief of Staff of the Armed Forces, Commander of Special Operations at the Abu Dhabi Police and Chairman of the Crown Prince's Court; and the three have the potential to grow further

As for Hamad and Sultan, they will not have political relevance, but they managed to marry their lineages with the President's tribe; Mohamed bin Hamad will be one of his father-in-law's trusted men for a long time, and Zayed bin Sultan will have opportunities to grow politically
But regarding Saeed, Mansour, Hazza, Dhiyab and Zayed, probably none of them will hold political positions... the expectation is that they will lose relevance, perhaps one will have the prospect of a marriage involving the MBZ family, but it is difficult for that to happen

So it seems out of bani Khalifa bin Zayed, his children that have most power or relevance is Mohammed ( isn’t he a member of anAbu Dhabi council or something) and Ousha (being married to Sultan bin Hamdan).

Mohammed bin Hamad also if you want to count him.

So it seems out of bani Khalifa bin Zayed, his children that have most power or relevance is Mohammed ( isn’t he a member of anAbu Dhabi council or something) and Ousha (being married to Sultan bin Hamdan).

Mohammed bin Hamad also if you want to count him.

Mohamed was removed from the Council last year; Mohamed bin Hamad bin Tahnoun is the only descendant of Bani Khalifa holding a relevant political position

Last edited:
Ok so I have 2 questions, the first one is I noticed that sheikha bint Suroor and Ahmed bin tahnoun had their first child around 15 years after marriage so how old was she when she got married??and how old is she now

2. how often do they attend majlis? is there a specific date for it because I dont remember hearing about it. I've noticed that except for the AlNahyans there are a couple of other people attending, who are they?? are the remaining of people there ministers/government workers??I've also noticed that except for one or two visiting guest or people from the crowd they rarely interact with non AlNahyan at these majilis so what's the point of having them??

Shaikha bint Suroor was born in 1984.

Usually they attend majlis in every Tuesday. If they have any event in Tuesday, they do it in next day.

You are not right what you said about interacting with non-Al Nahyans. Not all pictures or whole majlis video is published, so you can't say who interact with whom. Many al nahyan children attend majlis, but the photographers don't capture all of them. They capture only renowned ones. So, they avoid non-Al Nahyans in photographs. And the fan pages are all about Al Nahyans, that's why you don't get enough.

Hazza bin Sultan bin Zayed Al Nahyan died. He left three little children. Condolences to his family.

Omg, he was so young I recall he was born in 84 or 85. Condolences to the family. May God rest his soul in peace. Do we know what happened?

Was he married with an Al Nahyan?

Omg, he was so young I recall he was born in 84 or 85. Condolences to the family. May God rest his soul in peace. Do we know what happened?

Was he married with an Al Nahyan?
Sheikh Hazza should be in his mid-30s. The cause of his death was not revealed.

Back
Top Bottom