Prince Albert and Charlene Wittstock Current Events - Part 4 (Aug. 2008 - June 2010)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very good looking couple that I really hope will marry one day !

There was nothing about Pr. Albert in that blog ,I read.

Agree :flowers:

You're correct. :) There is noting about PA now. At the time I posted it, it was 5th paragraph from bottom, Most part of this paragraph starting with "Last night out. No more dresses..." is deleted now. It was the only entry that seems changed since I posted it. It stated that this blogger saw "Albert of Monaco hitting it on with American chica" and blogger stated she had this on video and that she did not want to say in her blog what she thought about prince's behavior.
Some poster from another royal forum sent e-mail to this blogger asking for video, this probably let this blogger know that some people were paying more attention to this event than she wanted and maybe it prompted her to delete it. I saw this blog posted in two different forums and I know blog is correct.

You're correct. :) There is noting about PA now. At the time I posted it, it was 5th paragraph from bottom, Most part of this paragraph starting with "Last night out. No more dresses..." is deleted now. It was the only entry that seems changed since I posted it. It stated that this blogger saw "Albert of Monaco hitting it on with American chica" and blogger stated she had this on video and that she did not want to say in her blog what she thought about prince's behavior.
Some poster from another royal forum sent e-mail to this blogger asking for video, this probably let this blogger know that some people were paying more attention to this event than she wanted and maybe it prompted her to delete it. I saw this blog posted in two different forums and I know blog is correct.

I read it on her blog two days ago and yes it was posted on two other forums. Perhaps she was asked by the palace to delete it? He is pretty sensitive about press like this. I've seen other stuff deleted about him on news sites including photos that have disappeared. Go figure!!

Here are some more pics from yesterday:

Prince Albert II of Monaco and Charlene Wittstock attend the semi final
match between Novak Djorkovic of Serbia and Stanislas Wawrinka of
Switzerland during day six of the ATP Masters Series at the Monte
Carlo Country Club on April 18, 2009 in Monte Carlo,Monaco

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** zimbio **

** belga 1 ** belga 2 **

Last edited:
I don't know why, but Prince Albert looks quite funny in these black sunglasses. Prince Albert is always with a smile.))) I like Charlene looks. I don' like her colour of hair...

Thanks for the link, QUEENECE29, it's Prince Albert and
not Prince Charles :D but I guess you only made a
mistake when writing it ..:)

The original HOLA article the picture gallery is from

UN DOMINGO CUALQUIERA DEL PRÍNCIPE ALBERTO DE MÓNACO Y CHARLENE WITTSTOCK

says that the pics were taken on Sunday, May 3, 2009 and
that they spent a relaxed day in Monaco, walking around with
friends including the model Victoria Silvstedt.

I love Charlene's dog strongly, but what's wrong with her hair? Maybe it's a new haircut.

They are so "busy" travelling. I lover her hair cut. Nice avatar iceflower. :D

Pics 7.5.2009

Prince Albert of Monaco and Charlene Witstock at
the heliport of Monaco, May 7, 2009

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

they're look great .hope they will marry soon . maybe in 2010??

Charlene and Prince Albert are a wonderful couple!!! Charlene looks wonderful in these black sunglasses!!!

Pics 9.2.2009

Prince Albert, Charlene Wittstock, Kim Phuc, Alain Delon and
Massimo Garcia attend a gala dinner for the 5th anniversary
of Monaco International Needs on board the SS Delphine, Port
Hercule, Monaco, May 9, 2009

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

What a great location, the atmosphere must have been very
nice. And the painting of Albert on pic 6 reminds me a lot of
a similar one that was made of Rainier for the circus festival
2006 ---> Pic, maybe it's from the same artist.

** abaca gallery **

And here's a French article with a few more pics:

Le Prince Albert de Monaco et Charlene... coucou, la revoilou ! !

Last edited:
Pics 10.5.2009

Prince Albert of Monaco and Charlene Witstock arriving
at the heliport of Monaco, May 10, 2009.

- I wonder whether Albert is more protective or cares
less about how he looks like, it's kind of funny to always
see him with these big earmuffs ;)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Headphones--I imagine he needs to have the access to be reached for security purposes when he's on a helicopter (and they are loud).

Headphones--I imagine he needs to have the access to be reached for security purposes when he's on a helicopter (and they are loud).

Actually they look like they are to block out the roar of the helicopter. You often see people around aircraft with these on. It protects your hearing in the long term, and since he seems to be taking the helicopter a lot, he probably was told it was a good safety measure.

In the French Navy Albert was on the helicopter-carrier “Jeanne d'Arc” and he's a helicopter pilot.

Actually they look like they are to block out the roar of the helicopter. You often see people around aircraft with these on. It protects your hearing in the long term, and since he seems to be taking the helicopter a lot, he probably was told it was a good safety measure.

Yes, but I think they are also headphones so people can communicate with them as well, not just muffle out the sound including those people on the ground servicing the equipment--perhaps Albert needs to have access for someone to patch in or radio to him when he's in a helicopter. I have a feeling Albert makes sure he is always reachable and always in contact. Sorry I didn't mean to turn this into that much of a topic.:D

Glistening Seas

:ohmy: ohhh this is the first time anyone has mentioned PA knows how to fly a helicopter!! Wow that is amazing as if being a Prince wasn't talent enough--he knows how to fly helicopters!! that is a talent/skills :ROFLMAO: indeed!!

In the French Navy Albert was on the helicopter-carrier “Jeanne d'Arc” and he's a helicopter pilot.
I didn't know that, thanks for info. I wonder if he still operates helicopter sometimes.

Except for the first pic, they look more as friends than a couple for me. Anyway, they are looking good. Has Charlene had haircut?

Last evening PA and CW attended another charity function, this time for "Amber Fashion", headed by Liz Hurley, and in aid of Elton John's AIDS Foundation. Several F1 drivers acted as fashion models around the swimming pool of the Méridien Beach Plaza hotel, and amongst the guests were Richard Branson and Boris Becker

Monaco.maville.com F1 : quand les pilotes jouent les top-models...

CW's dress is unflattering, especially the back view.

CW dress is not for her. They do look like best buddies.

I think that this dress is flattering for Charlene. Her hairdo in good. She looked cute overall.
But I agree, they don't look like a couple, just like buddies only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom