HSH Prince Albert Current Events 15 : Jan.2006 - Feb.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
paca said:
Oh dear, another of those over talkative and over impressed women.

I agree, and the comment about the other women not being able to "drag him to the alter" is so funny because we know of one who plainly spelled out that she tried as hard as she could doing literally everything she could to "bag him, tag him and take him home"...

(clearly she was not camera-ready either, imo).

I like Albert. He seems to just keep going and going, doesn't he?:p

I think that line he uses (I believe it is a line) about his needing to produce an heir soon seems to work pretty well for him, it gets the ladies attention:p

Last edited:
pinklady1991 said:
Paca -- or does PA look considerably slimmer in the photos posted with Charlene than he did at Christmas or is it me????? Why can men lose weight that quickly??????

He's probably feeling better in his role now that it's a new year

pinklady1991 said:
Sounds more promising than the others...but if she's with him in Torino and they've been photographed together...could be. I'm crushed.

Well, she was still sitting next to him now watching the Monaco team walk in ...

sebastian said:
Well, she was still sitting next to him now watching the Monaco team walk in ...

Then obviously there is something there...for those of us who have to wait a few more hours to see for themselves, keep us posted sebastian.

pinklady1991 said:
Then obviously there is something there...for those of us who have to wait a few more hours to see for themselves, keep us posted sebastian.
I will. They don't broadcast the Opening Ceremony in your country?

Here are some pictures of Albert carrying the olympic torch in Turino today.

sebastian said:
I will. They don't broadcast the Opening Ceremony in your country?

Here are some pictures of Albert carrying the olympic torch in Turino today.

Yes, the US broadcasts them (NBC) but they start at 8 pm EST (GMT +5) so since '94 I've been getting results online before the broadcast.

pinklady1991 said:
Yes, the US broadcasts them (NBC) but they start at 8 pm EST (GMT +5) so since '94 I've been getting results online before the broadcast.

Ah, I understand :)

I usually just lurk....but I couldn't resist...I have to admit...they look quite the couple (sigh).:(

tamarindi said:
from getty:
Turin, ITALY: Prince Albert of Monaco (L) attends the opening ceremony of the 2006 Winter Olympics in Turn. The 20th Winter Olympics opened with a star-studded glittering ceremony with several A-list names from the world of fashion at the 35,000-seater Olympic Stadium. AFP PHOTO/ODD ANDERSEN (Photo credit should read ODD ANDERSEN/AFP/Getty Images)

http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/56818084.jpg?v=1&c=MS_GINS&k=2&d=AAAB1D3D22B8F28C0D7A78AEE2BC6083
For not saying much before you have a wealth of information and knowledge to share so I want to say good job and your English is very good.

LadyMacAlpine said:
For not saying much before you have a wealth of information and knowledge to share so I want to say good job and your English is very good.
Thank you, I've followed the Grimaldis for close to ten years now and right now I'm taking every escape I can find from studying for my university exams, my verrrrrry boring exams:(.
Another escape will be when I'll find a way to scan and upload prince albert's interviews.:) (I also have about 10 different books about the Grimaldis that I can dig up information from them if you want).
I started to write because I realized that some things were written that I knew were mistake so I decided that it was about time I also start to contribute since a lot of my information came from this group.

The reason I'm uncomfortable in my English is that I only read in English, I have no opportunity to speak or io write so I didn't have much feedback on it.

Tamar:)

I have a feeling she's THE ONE... He must be very serious about her to have her with him at a world event where he would have to introduce her to heads of state, etc...
I think he is a very careful person----He wouldn't be introducing her to Princess Anne if she were just the flavor of the week. She is dressed "princess style" in a suit and is sitting next to him at the opening ceremony of the olympics. He has known her for years and spent a private holiday in her home town.....
I think we have just seen pictures of the next Princess of Monaco!

I really would just sit back and watch. So many have been named the future Princess of MOnaco (including Tasha, who was actually presented to his dad as well), that I don't put much into anything, until he actually announces he is getting married. And once the press starts digging, they will come up with the interview she gave and I doubt that he will appreciate that. With all the excitement and the details given, she would first have to learn to shut up to the press. He just had one woman talking to the press, he doesn't need another one to do the same. She has talked once, what if she will do it again when things aren't going quite her way? I hope he packed some condoms this time.

tamarindi said:
Thank you, I've followed the Grimaldis for close to ten years now and right now I'm taking every escape I can find from studying for my university exams, my verrrrrry boring exams:(.
Another escape will be when I'll find a way to scan and upload prince albert's interviews.:) (I also have about 10 different books about the Grimaldis that I can dig up information from them if you want).
I started to write because I realized that some things were written that I knew were mistake so I decided that it was about time I also start to contribute since a lot of my information came from this group.

The reason I'm uncomfortable in my English is that I only read in English, I have no opportunity to speak or io write so I didn't have much feedback on it.

Tamar:)
If any of you aren't really sure about your English you can use this translator it works well. http://translate.google.com/translate_tYou are correct about things being written that you knew were mistakes and any help with that is welcome since I won't be around shortly like I have been for personal reasons.

This photo could belong to funny thread..:p

CAPTION; Prince Albert of Monaco plays with a flashlight that was given to spectators during opening ceremonies for the Turin 2006 Winter Olympic Games in Turin, Italy, Friday, Feb. 10, 2006. Woman at right is not identified...but not for you, girls, at TRF..:D :)
nl1sme.jpg

(AP Photo/Matt Dunham)

Charlene resembles the woman on the boating trip from last summer--Where we saw the PA tummy shots...

Ianna said:
This photo could belong to funny thread..:p

CAPTION; Prince Albert of Monaco plays with a flashlight that was given to spectators during opening ceremonies for the Turin 2006 Winter Olympic Games in Turin, Italy, Friday, Feb. 10, 2006. Woman at right is not identified...but not for you, girls, at TRF..:D :)
nl1sme.jpg

(AP Photo/Matt Dunham)

Albert is the greatest guy ever . What an amazing sense of humor this family has. The girl looks very sweet. 'Go, take her Al, or take my sister :p:D;) '

BTW, what do you guys think, will it be hard for a girl to pass Caro's and Steph's quality check. Albert once mentioned that the two girls like scratching ... if you know what I mean ;):rolleyes:

pinklady1991 said:
Sounds more promising than the others...but if she's with him in Torino and they've been photographed together...could be. I'm crushed.
It ain't over until the fat lady sings and you haven't heard me yet so get your ear plugs and get ready I might turn your hair gray and curl your toes when I let go. Albert will be running holding on to his knickers.

Prince Albert of Monaco attends the Opening Ceremony of the Turin 2006 Winter Olympic Games on February 10, 2006 at the Olympic Stadium in Turin, Italy. (Photo by Pascal le Segretain/Getty Images)

Attachments

• 56819095.jpg
    56819095.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 216
The above picture shows a man deeply in love!!!
A head of state publicly kissing her in a world forum!!! He is showing her off to the world and doesn't care how many photographers see his love! The ball in March is coming up! I wonder what his press office comments will be--because he's showing his true feelings for her with the world watching...They will spend Valentine's Day together, too! Expect an announcement spring or early summer!
She will be a beautiful princess!!!

Last edited:
teense said:
Charlene resembles the woman on the boating trip from last summer--Where we saw the PA tummy shots...
Here you go to compare from the Forum threads.
albertomon1.jpg
nl1sme.jpg

They look as they have a good time. It's cool for Albert. They seem to fit.

(getty)

Attachments

• 56818813.jpg
    56818813.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 193
  • 56819998.jpg
    56819998.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 183
  • 56820453.jpg
    56820453.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 181
  • 56820454.jpg
    56820454.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 206
  • 56820459.jpg
    56820459.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 189
  • 56820461.jpg
    56820461.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 180
I think I agree with paca...it is best to wait and see, but, teense...isn't it pretty to think that PA found happiness after all of the turmoil of '05. I'm not sure what to think right now...I wouldn't say he's deeply in love...obviously smitten...and having a good time...so that could mean a lot of things. Her career is over (swimming) but I dunno...I still think it's the ones we don't see that we have to worry about.

Do you think we should abandon plans, paca?

LadyM...I don't know whether to laugh or be frightened...

pinklady1991 said:
I think I agree with paca...it is best to wait and see, but, teense...isn't it pretty to think that PA found happiness after all of the turmoil of '05. I'm not sure what to think right now...I wouldn't say he's deeply in love...obviously smitten...and having a good time...so that could mean a lot of things. Her career is over (swimming) but I dunno...I still think it's the ones we don't see that we have to worry about.

Do you think we should abandon plans, paca?

LadyM...I don't know whether to laugh or be frightened...
Laugh I hope I meant for you too. I love to make people laugh.

LadyMacAlpine said:
Laugh I hope I meant for you too. I love to make people laugh.

Okay...thanks...I need a laugh today. :)

Only mentioned PA as head of state at Olympics on NBC tonight...

paca said:
I really would just sit back and watch. So many have been named the future Princess of MOnaco (including Tasha, who was actually presented to his dad as well), that I don't put much into anything, until he actually announces he is getting married. And once the press starts digging, they will come up with the interview she gave and I doubt that he will appreciate that. With all the excitement and the details given, she would first have to learn to shut up to the press. He just had one woman talking to the press, he doesn't need another one to do the same. She has talked once, what if she will do it again when things aren't going quite her way? I hope he packed some condoms this time.

Paca, the interview is 5 years old...I think he would have heard about it now. He must be interested if he's with her all these years later especially with all of the photos of them together. Then again, last fall he said he wasn't with anyone and wasn't looking -- could this just be Dream Date Part II? (I know I'm obsessing, but it was a little stressful at work today and I really could have done without that third latte...I could do the ski jump right now...without skis!:eek: )

so could she be the one? she is at a good age for having children and is very pretty and they seem to get along nicely (of couse everyone does in public)
i was thinking, what makes being a princess so appealing or (to some) is albert so appealing?
whoever he marrys, she will be pick apart by everyone. so, would it really be worth it?

pinklady1991 said:
www.int.iol.co.za/index.php?set_id=6&click_id=39&art_id=vn20050906110941821C678034

Per this article, Ms. Wittstock is training for the 2008 games in Beijing. Sorry, sorry....I'm going to bed now...promise.
Thanks for the article did you read this?
"I'll be back in action at the Mr Price Seagulls Short-course gala at the end of the month, and it will be interesting to see how I go. My main focus is Beijing, so any meet I am selected for will be preparation for the Olympics," she says.

"I have put every non-swimming thing aside and am really motivated and focused. I have been in contact with Ryk (Neethling) and Roland (Schoeman) and they have been hugely supportive."
Like Alicia she want's an Olympic medal. Alicia spent a lot of time at Albert's side while in training. Their first date was when he was seeing Alicia and Nicole and Alexandre wasn't conceived yet. I go along with Paca sit back and watch.

I will definitely be sitting back and watching this relationship. Folks, I am in the mood for another Royal Wedding!!!!

Stellad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom